We take pride in working with an established and ethical manufacturer, using highest quality fabrics and materials. We are proud to offer a warranty on all of our products, which is extended to original owner of the product only, and proof of purchase must be supplied.
- All goods are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- At our discretion, we will organise repair or replacement and will cover associated postage costs.
- Please email us with details and pictures of products as soon as you notice any defects.
CLAIMS COVERED BY WARRANTY:
Snaps (poppers), flaws in fabric, stitching, PUL, zippers.
CLAIMS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Shrinkage in natural fibres (organic hemp/bamboo-cotton will shrink - this is normal)
- Accidental damage on shell: PUL delamination from washing at high temperatures, excessive sun damage from drying, damage from tumble drying.
- Accidental damage on inserts: via non-compliant wash routines, washing above 60 degrees, soaking, nappy barrier cream, fabric softeners, bleach, detergents containing: whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils, vinegar, natural soaps.
- Any type of modification such as cutting, stitching, removing aspects etc. (including the care label)
- Excessive wear and tear
- Improper use, care and storage of products.
- Print placement
- Incorrect use and fitting of the products including leaking.